To make setup and operation easier, the ClearPix Appliance Series (CPX-AP) of network video recorders eliminates the need for port forwarding using CWMS. There is no need to write, remember, or type IP addresses for remote connections. Simply enable CWMS on your recorder and connect using the CWMS web client to manage recorder configurations and user access.
Available in 8 or 16 channel models, the CPX-AP Series recorders are equipped with on-board PoE switches, allowing for Plug and Play connection with ClearPix or ONVIF compliant cameras. Installation is fast and easy with single-cable connection for PoE cameras with a built-in configuration wizard setup tool.
- Single sign-on central user management
- Configuration wizard for quick setup
- Available in 8 and 16 channels on-board PoE
- Plug and Play operation via ONVIF standards
- Web Connect for no hassle online access
- Web Client with all major browsers
- Mobile Client for Android and Apple devices
- Online video clip sharing and backup via ClearPix Cloud Services
- Online health monitoring and reporting via ClearManage
- Desktop version includes 4 channel non-PoE on-board ports